How to use Gmail for email notifications?
Here is a quick guide to setup Gmail for sending and receiving email notifications.
- Go to Google Accounts -> Security.
- Under Signing into Google: Enable 2-step verification and then generate the App password.
- Go to App passwords -> generate a new app password -> Copy the password.
- Go to Email Configuration under Settings at BlockSurvey. Click on Add Email.
- Select Gmail as a provider
- Enter mail id as username and paste the generated app password
- After adding, click on test email to verify if the setup is good.