How to use Outlook for email notifications
Here is a quick guide to setup Outlook for sending and receiving email notifications.
- Generate an app password for BlockSurvey. Click here! to know more about app passwords from Outlook.
- In BlockSurvey go to Settings -> Configuration -> Email Configuration and click Add Email.
- Select Outlook365 as the provider.
- Enter your email as the username and paste the app password that you generated.
Note: It is recommended to use app passwords generated from Outlook for this process.
- After adding your account, click the test email button to verify that the setup works correctly.
That's it! With these steps, you should be all set up to use Outlook for sending and receiving email notifications.
Can I be notified when I receive responses? Click here!
How to share respondents submission copy to their email? Click here!
If you are still running into issues, contact us at [email protected] anytime.