How to integrate Zapier with BlockSurvey
You can integrate Zapier with BlockSurvey. Here is a quick guide on how to do it.
- Log in to Zapier and click Create Zap from the dashboard.
- Select Webhooks by Zapier as the app, and select Catch Hook as the trigger event.
- On the next page, you'll see a webhook URL. This is the URL that you'll use in BlockSurvey for the integration. Click the Test trigger to confirm that Zapier is waiting for a response.
- In BlockSurvey, open a survey or form and go to the Integrate tab.
- Click Webhooks and then Add New Webhook.
- Add the name and webhook URL you copied from Zapier, and save the changes.
Note: When integrating with Zapier, you should remove any custom headers. For all other integrations, set the Header Name to Content-Type and the Value to application/JSON.
- Send a test request to Zapier to ensure the integration is working properly.
- If the test is successful, go back to Zapier to confirm that the message was received.
- On the next page, you'll be able to map the responses and send them to other apps. Here is a tutorial on what fields to map, and here is a sample screenshot of how to integrate with Google Sheets.
That's it! The integration of Zapier with BlockSurvey was successful, and you are all set to use it.
If you are still running into issues, contact us at [email protected] at any time.