How to integrate Pabbly with BlockSurvey
Here is our step-by-step guide on How to integrate BlockSurvey with Pabbly.
Note: Pabbly has added Blocksurvey as one of their apps, so now you'll be able to choose it from the list of apps.
Setup Webhooks in Pabbly
- Log in to Pabbly and create a new workflow.
- Give the workflow a name and create it.
- In the app dropdown, choose either Webhook or BlockSurvey.
- Copy the Webhook URL provided by Pabbly (this is the URL to be used in BlockSurvey).
- Click on Capture Webhook Response.
Integrate Pabbly into BlockSurvey
- In BlockSurvey, open the survey or form you want to integrate with Pabbly and go to the Integrate tab.
- Select Webhooks and click Add New Webhook.
- Give the webhook a name for reference and paste the copied URL from Pabbly into the URL field.
- Send a test request from BlockSurvey to Pabbly to make sure the integration is working properly.
- In Pabbly, check for the received request.
- The survey response answers with question names will be the identifiers that can be mapped for further workflow in Pabbly.
- Once the integration is successful, turn the status to ON in the BlockSurvey webhook and save it.
This is it! From now on, any new responses received for the survey will flow to Pabbly.
If you are still running into issues, contact us at [email protected] at any time.