How to integrate Integromat with BlockSurvey
Here is our step by step guide on how to integrate to Integromat.
Setup Webhooks in Integromat
1. From Integromat Dashboard, click on "Create a new scenario."
2. Select 'Webhook.'
3. From the scenario, select 'Custom webhook' and add a name.
4. Upon adding a new webhook, the address will be shown. Copy this address. This is the address / URL we would use in BlockSurvey for integration.
5. Go to the 'Integrate' tab in Blocksurvey builder for adding this webhook.
6. Add the webhook address / URL from Integromat and save it. 7. Send a 'Test Request.' On success, you'll see the response as 'Accepted.'
8. Go to 'Integromat' and see if the message is received. On success, you'll see a message like below.
9. Now, you are all set to integrate this webhook to any other apps in Integromat.
10. Here is a sample integration on how to send an email to the individual who submits form data. Use the field ids to map data.
Want to know how to map this data, check out this tutorial.
If you need any assistance in setting up Integromat, feel free to reach out to us. We are here to help you.