How to integrate Integromat with BlockSurvey
Integrating Integromat with BlockSurvey is easy with this step-by-step guide.
- First, log in to Integromat and click on Create a new scenario from the dashboard.
- Next, select Webhook from the options.
- Then, choose Custom webhook and give it a name.
- After adding the webhook, the address will be displayed. Copy this address, as you'll need it for the BlockSurvey integration.
- In BlockSurvey, open a survey or form and go to the Integrate tab.
- Click Webhooks and then click Add the copied webhook.
- Paste the copied webhook URL into the designated field and save your changes.
- Send a test request to ensure everything is working correctly.
- If the test is successful, you'll see a message in Integromat.
You're now ready to integrate the webhook with any other apps in Integromat. If you'd like to learn more about mapping data, check out this tutorial.
If you are still running into issues, contact us at [email protected] at any time.