How to integrate Slack?
Please use the following steps to integrate Slack to receive responses from BlockSurvey.
1. Get the webhook URL for the channel you are trying to receive data. Here is the guide: https://api.slack.com/messaging/webhooks
- It starts with creating an app on Slack. Create an app with the name BlockSurvey.
- Enable incoming webhooks for the channel you want to receive and get the webhook URL.
2. Copy the webhook URL to BlockSurvey's webhook as shown below. Select 'Slack' from the platform dropdown.
3. Send a test request to see if you are receiving data to the channel you intended to receive.
Note: BlockSurvey does the formatting of messages by default. If you want to add or remove certain fields in the response, use " choose placeholder" option to configure.