How to create a ranking/sorting question?
Rank order is a question component that helps you find out the audience's preference through ranking. In this question style, you ask the respondent to rate all the things in the order they choose. So if you have 5 objects, they will score each choice from 1 – 5 and type those numbers in themselves.
How to create:
1. 'Create a survey' and go-to builder.
2. Select the 'Ranking' component from the component selection.
3. Add your question and choices
4. Go to 'Share' and 'Publish'.
5. Here is a sample URL for you to try: https://blocksurvey.io/survey/1DnQ8ArNjQU8Xrf97BbaNNLbFeJTksxHYC/b9bed4a2-ad05-4a05-a3ac-9f2f85b89cd6
6. Blocksurvey does the results for the ranking component. The highest scored ones are the most preferred ones from the audience.