Username missing error
Sometimes, you'll see a 'username missing' error during the first time you sign up, and it prevents you from signing in.
This primarily happens because of two reasons.
- The username creation was abandoned after the generation of keys.
- if this is the reason, please go to app.blockstack.org and sign out
- And start to sign up once again from scratch.
- Time to propagate your username on the block-chain is taking the time.
- Try log out and log in again.
- If it still stops you from login, go to app.blockstack.org and see if the human-readable username is seen.
- If seen, sign-out and re-login using the secret key
- If not seen, wait for an hour time to login back in again.
- If it still stops you from login, please try with another browser or reach us.
- Use your username below in the below links to verify if it is successful or not. Replace "your username" with your id.