Username missing error
Sometimes, you'll see 'username missing' error during the first time sign up and it prevents you from signing in.
This primarily happens because of two reasons.
- The username creation was abandoned after the generation of keys.
- if this is the reason, please go to app.blockstack.org and sign out
- and start to sign up once again from the scratch.
- Time to propagate your username on the block-chain is taking time.
- Try log out and login again.
- If it still stops you from login, go to app.blockstack.org and see if the human readable username is seen.
- if seen, sign-out and re-login using the secret key
- if not seen, wait for an hours time to login back again.
- if it still stops you from login, please try with another browser or reach us through help.
- Use your username in the below to links to verify if it successful or not. Replace "youusername" with your id.