How to create a quiz
You can create a quiz either from scratch or using our template as a reference guide.
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to create a quiz using our template.
- Go to Templates and search for The Bitcoin Trivia Quiz.
- Select The Bitcoin Trivia Quiz and Click Use Template.
- Now that you have cloned the template. Let's look deeper into how the quiz is built.
- There are 6 questions, and there is a right answer for each of them. A score is also assigned for each question.
- The correct or wrong answers are given as feedback from the Feedback section.
- The scores are assigned in the Assignment section.
- Review each section to see how the scores and feedback are set.
- Now, let's sum up the total score. Based on the answers the respondent selects, their score gets added up in the default Score variable available under Settings-> Variables & Expressions.
- Once this setup is done, you are pretty close to completion. Go to the Thank you screen and share the outcome.
- On submission, we can also display the feedback and the score instantly by using the Score variable in the Thank You screen.
Give it a try! See how you can use feedback to create an interactive assessment experience for your respondents.